Mountain Summer in the Kitzbühl Alps and the Pinzgau Grasberge
Mountain pastures and rushing rivers - summer season in the mountains paints a very unique atmosphere. Peace and quiet are just 2 aspects - there is also a great variety of leisure time facilities, starting with rambling, hiking, extreme sports and rocker-feeling at the Harley Davidson event.
Also: The Hotel Sonnberg*** has thought up a very special social programme -
- barbecue evenings on the Skydeck,
- chill out in the relax-garden,
- ping pong,
- a playroom for kids,
- cosy get-togethers,
- Candlelight-Night in our bar,
- a torch hike
and much, much more.
Advantages at a glance
- The Hotel Sonnberg*** is conveniently located - you may leave your car behind at all times.
- The Reiterkogelbahn (lift) is within walking distance and just a 150 m away. During summer, our guests do not have to pay for a ride, as this service is covered by the Joker Card. The lift takes you onto the mountain, where you may walk the adventurous "Kodok" path or visit the herbal garden - or ride your bike downhill.
Learn more about events, special offers and packages on Saalbach-Hinterglemm tourist information website.